Prevent or Reduce Adhesions for Tendon, Peripheral Nerve and Articular Surgeries
HYALOGLIDE is a transparent, highly viscous gel used to prevent or reduce adhesions after various surgical procedures, such as tendon, carpal tunnel, peripheral nerve or joint surgery. HYALOGLIDE is composed of a highly purified, auto cross-linked hyaluronic acid (ACP) and is both bioresorbable and biocompatible.
As a result of its viscosity, HYALOGLIDE perfectly adheres to the surface of the tissue, creating an anti-adhesion barrier which keeps the adjacent tissues separated while repair occurs after a surgical procedure. This anti-adhesion layer is then completely resorbed over time.
HYALOGLIDE is conveniently available in three different volumes, 2 ml, 1 ml or 0.5 ml (Hyaloglide mini) to fit different procedures needs.
The HYALOGLIDE Advantage
- Prevents or reduces adhesion formation1-5
- Safe, natural and resorbable after repair
- Quick and easy application
- High viscosity for temporary mechanical barrier to adhere to tissue surface
- Cost effective1
HYALOGLIDE & HYALOGLIDE mini are CE-marked to prevent or reduce adhesions or fibrosis following tendon, peripheral nerve or articular surgery.
For additional details and information about the product, please refer to the Instructions for Use that are included in the product’s packaging.
HYALOGLIDE & HYALOGLIDE mini are not approved for use in the United States.
- Riccio M., Battiston B., Pajardi G., Corradi M., Passaretti U., Atzei A., Altissimi M., Vaienti L., Catalano F., Del Bene M., Fasolo P., Ceruso M., Lucchetti R., Landi A.: “Efficiency of Hyaloglide in the prevention of the recurrence of adhesions after tenolysis of flexor tendons in zone II: a randomised, controlled, multicentre clinical trial”. THE JOURNAL OF HAND SURGERY (2009) 0: 0: 1-9 五月丁香六月婷姐色_五月丁香六月婷姐色 高清大全 五月丁香六月婷姐色_五月丁香六月婷姐色 高清大全 , 大桥未久爬玻璃作品播放 高清完整视频 大桥未久爬玻璃作品播放 高清完整视频
- Atzei A., Calcagni M., Breda B., Fasolo G., Pajardi G., Cugola L. “Clinical evaluation of a hyaluronan-based gel following microsurgical reconstruction of peripheral nerves of the hand” MICROSURGERY 27:2-7, 2007;
- Monacelli G., Spagnoli AM., Valesini L., Rizzo MI., Paiardi M., Irace S. “L’uso del gel di acido jaluronico nella chirurgia del tunnel carpale per la prevenzione del pillar pain. Valutazione clinico-stumentale con follow-up a 3
- Lucchetti R., “The role of Arthroscopy in Postfracture Stiffness.” Arthroscopic Management of Distal Radius Fractures 2010 (151-173)
- Pederzini LA, et al. “Preliminary clinical experience with hyaluronan anti-adhesion gel in arthroscopic arthrolysis for post traumatic elbow stiffness”. J Orthoped. Traumatol, March 2013.